Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Three Cheers for Georgia Kelley


Georgia Kelley is now three! She wanted a Mickey Mouse party at her gymnastics studio! I really wanted to do a monster's ball at her old dance studio but she insisted on gymnastics! She loves gymnastics, it is by far her very favorite thing to do and she is not bad at it! She is in a class with girls who are mostly older than her and she is fearless, which gives her an advantage.



 She adores her cousins and is her happiest with them! She wanted a bicycle for her birthday and the grands came through!





 I am a little obsessed with her! Since Harry has been in kindergarten, Georgia Kelley have really bonded. I completely enjoy her and have never thought, "I need to get away from this child." She can be a stinker but I guess the older I get the easier it is for me to not take her acting out personally.  Don't get me wrong, I love GNOs and quiet time but the balance has been really nice!
She is really super sweet when she is the center of attention:|







 A few pictures of the village I mentioned in one of my earlier posts!







 Her one request was that they got to jump from the big bar!





 My sweet friend Ashley came early and helped me set up! She is always quick to help me! I love her to pieces! Georgia Kelley especially loves her Avery!

No comments:

Post a Comment