Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Harding Homecoming

A big highlight to our year in 2012 was getting to meet up with my college roommates and their families! We are lucky to have Chad's aunt to stay with! Grann is the most easy person to be around! I have always felt an immediate trust with her so it is just a bonus to spend time with her!
 Lauren's three boys are the most charming groom elects boys you will ever meet! I love seeing them play with my kids so naturally!
 Kim's kids came too and the Pied Piper show was too much fun!
 Notice those funny kids on the stage?


 Our two favorite home grown pipers!
 Following in our footsteps...student center junkies! We wasted a lot of time in this section of the center!




 I love these who families so much! We dreamed of living near each other some day but, now so spread apart of time together is even more precious!
 It is so weird that I respect and love my college 100 times more now than I did when I was a student!
 Harding makes these family weekends a lot of fun!



 Can you see the itty bitty people? Ann is there too!

 I tried and tried!


No comments:

Post a Comment