Sunday, April 7, 2013

Fall via Iphone

Georgia Kelley makes herself comfortable in Harry's class! Ms. Kelly is so good to her!
 Georgia Kelley and I have spent quite a bit of time together, as I mentioned in my last posts! I love it! We have so much fun going out for breakfasts, ice cream, and lunch with the girls! We also get to cuddle quite a bit on those dark days!




 Since John and Emily have been in VA, we have FaceChatting to thank for the time they have with the kids! They are the best facechatters!
 The bob, a perfect fit for this little one!
 Best greeters we know!

 Chad and I have weekly Bible studies and we really enjoy them! After trial and error, we have figured out that early morning time is the best time for us!
 Harry loves karate! He would love to do it full time but it asks for more time than we are willing to give! This was at a intercession camp!
 I think by now, he is too tall for CFA!
 He joined me as I was teaching at a local middle school! I was asked to guest teach!

 I have been wrapped myself in a new love for Jewish culture! It has been really great for me getting to understand Christ!

 Georgia Kelley and one of her best buddies, Avery!










 Georgia Kelley has slept on the floor in her sleeping bag for the last year and a half! She has just started sleeping in her bed this last week!


 I got to spend a weekend with two of my girls!  Georgia Kelley and I enjoyed every single minute!





 Two of our trees this year!
 Craft night with Amy and Ashley!
 Three year old craft!
 Now these are right up Harry's ally!
 A friend invited me to a Thanksgiving dinner with a group of moms from India! It was so much fun getting to know them!
 Karate KID!
 Cousin Sleepover!




 Chad ran in his first marathon! 



 Life Group cookout!
 Thanksgiving prayer with the Deans!

 We made bread for widows and had a ball passing them out!
 Dance party!
 Cousin fun!



 Thanksgiving with Grandma! How sweet is she?



 Grandma played dolls with Georgia Kelley!
 We spent Thanksgiving night on the Fayetteville square with the Wares!



 One of our Thanksgiving highlights were getting to babysit our friend's chickens!

I know this is randomness!

No comments:

Post a Comment