Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Harry Interview 4-24-2013

What is your favorite thing to do? "That's tough, there's lots of things! I like to play on playgrounds, swim, go to Chuck E cheese, ride roller coasters, go get ice cream,

Who is your best friend? "Mason"
What is your favorite sport? "Basketball"
How do you know Mommy loves you? "Reads books with me, does Bible studies, and cuddles me"
How do you know Daddy loves you? "He takes me fishing, he plays with me"
Who else do you know loves you? "Papa" How do you know he loves you? "He plays with me and hangs out with me."
What is your favorite food? "Bean burritos"
Where is your favorite place to eat? "Shoguns, Panda Express, and that place with the chocolate fountain (golden corral)"
What is your favorite thing to do at school? "PE and recess"
What is your favorite movie? "Bible " (the one on the History Channel
What is your favorite Bible story? "All the ones about war and Herod"
What do you want to do on your May break? "Go to the zoo, SDC, swim, and go to lunch with Brooklyn"













1 comment:

  1. The world is changing fast. people are also being transformed.day by day we are becoming more dependant on degital system.you are making me think of this really.You have a great method of sharing your thoughts
    Obat Wasir
    Obat Kanker paru Paru
    Ace Maxs
    Obat Ace Maxs
    Obat Diabetes
    Obat Asam Urat
    Obat Darah Tinggi
    Obat Kanker Tulang
    Obat Herbal Katarak
    Obat Benjolan Di Leher
    Obat Untuk Diabetes
    Kumpulan Berbagai Macam Artikel
    Obat Herbal Ambeien

    ReplyDelete