Sunday, April 21, 2013

Harryisms

They say that a son has a mom's heart and there is nothing like it...I am THEY! I get it!  Harry lights up my life.  The way he sprints to the van when I pick him up from school, the way he squishes his nose when he gets embarrassed, the way he tries not to show his teeth in his smile when he sees me at school. He has my heart.


 Harry has liked to wear the same thing since he was three years old! He prefers shorts with elastic waist bands, t-shirts, and sneakers! He is completely compliant as long as he is comfortable and fast! This picture was on the 100th day of school!
Harry loves his mom! He does not go to sleep until I give him a kiss and a prayer. He cuddles me constantly and loves having me at his school as much as possible. Today he asked if I could be his teacher!

 With his year round schedule we still get to spend days on adventures. Harry loves being outside and goofing off.  He is trying out for the talent show with his own dance! He makes friends easily and is a good friend.


I can't even imagine him being a more patient brother. He is really good to Georgia Kelley!

 Harry's teacher texted me and told me that Harry was heard letting someone go ahead of him and said, "He who is first is last and who is last is first."  His teacher also gives us tons of examples of his kindness towards his classmates. He really is kind kid.
 With some guidance, Harry was David from "No, David " for character day at school!



Basketball is his favorite sport! I think it is because he is so much taller and it is easier for him to shoot.  He is over the 100th percentile for his height and weight. He plays soccer and basketball with strong aggression, good sportsmanship, and drive. I love watching him play! I hope he always enjoys competitive sports.

 His favorite adults are his grandparents.  He especially loves his Papa. Papa puts all his attention on Harry and attempts to attend every single one of his ballgames. He prays for Papa every single night. He prays he stays healthy and his knees feel better. I am sure this is a selfish prayer, Papa is a great wrestler!

 
 Harry also loves that his dad is one great coach!
 If Harry could have it his way, he would be outside all day long1 We have some friends that have quite a bit of land, he enjoys exploring the outdoors. I will not be surprised if he becomes an outdoorsman!
 This kid has become a great reader and enjoys it!  He is also very well behaved at school. He takes great pride in his clean lack of going below green! Don't get me wrong, he can get hyper, excited, wrestle a bit, but over all he tries his best to make good choices!  



No comments:

Post a Comment